Sunday, February 24, 2013

Be Thankful!


ትዝታ !
 
Be Thankful no matter what has taken place in your life. Just accept it and be thankful of it for it has come to you to give you lesson and it is a blessing after all regardless what it is. Even if it is the death of your beloved, be thankful of the time you had together in this life. Be thankful of friends and relatives who are going away eventhough it might take you years to see them again and know that there is nothing in this life that is yours permanently. Everything comes and goes, so just be thankful for the departed ones and look forward for what is coming ahead.

No matter in which way you look at it but today is a beautiful day, at least you have come this far and you have woken up this morning to see it . Be thankful of it and count it as one of your blessings, not in just in having, in welcoming, in your most joyful days but even in your sorrow, defeats and saying good bye, there is also an equal blessing but it is up to you to accept it and most of the time you will have no choice but to do so.

In this life there are certain things which you cannot change no matter how hard you try, so just accept and be thankful of them and surround yourself with thankfulness. I am not trying to tell you something I do not do; I am more thankful today than I have ever been.

I am also thankful of you and let us be thankful of one another equally. You have been a blessing to me, please do not even doubt that I am so thankful of you my very dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment